Wednesday, September 17, 2014

the begining

For those who know me, and those of you who will be getting to know me, I absolutely adore stories!!! The more "real" they are the more I love them. Sometimes life tosses you some hard times, but from those priceless experiences we learn life lessons that will help us grow. Often I have found that if our personal stories are shared we influence others for good. I am here to share my stories of a simple farm girl who is going to college and learning from each person who comes into my life.
The best stories I have found come from family and friends who become like my family, so a lot of those stories will come from those sources. I hope you enjoy this adventure with me! Because let's be honest life is an adventure!!!!!


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment